Matching Is Easy With These Tips
It’s time for making mineral makeup comparisons when you’ve determined which mineral product is right for your skin. When it comes to matching mineral makeup it can get a little tricky. That’s because it looks different on your skin than it does in the jar.
Prepare for Color Changes
Here are a few makeup tips to help you choose the right color for you.
- When making mineral makeup comparisons it’s important to remember that the product always looks lighter in the container than your normal liquid foundation does.
- Once you put it on and the product sets on your skin the color will deepen.
- It will take about 15 minutes for the color to begin to change before you see the final result.
How To Match Foundation
You may have heard women talking about how many samples they had to try before finally getting it right. It’s not an unusual experience.
Did you know that there is a fairly simple method for finding the right color?
Here’s a really neat makeup tip that you can use to compare the colors to your normal foundation:
1. Take a blank white 3×5 recipe card.
2. Put a quarter size dab of your regular foundation on it. Make sure it is totally opaque. It might take two coats. Let it dry.
3. Place a tiny heap of your mineral makeup sample on a plate. Add a few drops of water. If you have a spritzer it’s even better. Mix the minerals into a paste.
4. Take the mineral paste and smudge an opaque circle on a separate recipe card. Let it dry. It may take a couple coats.
5. Make separate cards for all of your samples.
6. Take the samples and compare them next to your regular foundation sample. Choose the sample shade that is closest in color or slightly darker to try out.
The Final Step
This easy method for mineral makeup comparisons is a starting point. You need to wear the chosen sample for a day to determine whether or not it is right for your skin. Mineral makeup comparisons take time, but it’s worth it because the right shade makes your skin look incredibly healthy!
Find helpful tips for narrowing down the field of products and selecting the right type of mineral makeup by reading Compare Mineral Makeup Part 1. Mineral makeup by its very nature is a great product for achieving a