Body Exfoliating Tips
Exfoliating first makes a big difference.
Lightly exfoliate in the shower with a body polish. You can even make abody polish.
If you prefer something more gentle then use a sugar scrub. Dry off and apply moisturizer on your elbows, knees, ankles, and soles of your feet. There are detailed tips for using self tanners on the
Spray Tan page.
Apply The First Layer:
Apply the fake tan product working from your feet up. Let it develop for one full day.
“Body exfoliating smooths your skin.”
Sunless Tanning Magic
Applying a second layer of your sunless tanning product will diminish the appearance of your thighs, tummy or even a double chin. The key is creating slightly darker areas to make a slight shadow. It gives the visual illusion that the area is receding. Placement areas:
- Slim Your Thighs – Take one towelette and apply to the outside of your thighs in a vertical line downwards. Leave the center of your legs bare. Blend into the dry skin. (You can do the insides of your thighs the same way.)
- Sculpt Your Waist – Use tanner as a stripe on each side. Blend.
- Diminish Your Midriff – Place the extra layer only in the middle as a circle. Blend outwards.
- Downplay A Double Chin – Simply place the tanning product underneath your chin and blend lightly down your neck.
Top Tanning Towlettes
When you want to create a beautiful golden tan, use tanning towelettes. The best self tanner is always the one that you can apply easily and without streaking. These deliver:
Estee Lauder Go Tan Sunless Towelettes
- – Estee Lauder offers gorgeous bronzing makeup. Now they offer tan in a packet! In less than an hour you will begin to see your radiant golden tan develop. The color is truly beautiful.
L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes – There’s a reason that the Sublime Bronze has such a large fan base. The even natural looking tan will get you hooked on these towelettes. Try the ones for your face, too.
TanTowel Plus Half Body Self Tanning Towelettes – No odor, no mess, no streaks and one towel will cover about half the body. They contain a pulp fiber that exfoliates while you apply.
Would you like to add a great looking glow to the tan you just got? It’s possible with a Glow Lotion Recipe that you can mix up in an instant.
If you use these fake tan tips on a regular basis they’ll become second nature to you. You’ll have a natural looking tan every time. If you find that you prefer the ease of a tanning spray , then use one for your second layer.