The Beauty Of Organizing Cosmetics
Makeup bags are the perfect solution for keeping your cosmetic products organized at home or on the go. When you use cosmetics on a daily basis you might have products stored on your bathroom vanity, bedside table or medicine cabinet. One of the best makeup tips is to store all your cosmetics in organizers so you can avoid searching around for your favorite lipstick, blush or mascara. You’ll know where each one is and be ready to go especially when you need to be out the door in minutes.
How To Choose Makeup Bags
The reason makeup artist bags come in so handy are that they allow you to have everything at your fingertips. Here are some makeup tips to keep in mind when selecting one which will work for you:
- Do you want to use it mainly at home and then toss it into your purse? If so, then a wallet type works well. They’re generally smaller and have a zipper on top. Pop your favorite makeup palettein it and just toss it in your purse.
- Do you want one mainly to use at home, but have the option to take it on the road with you? Try a larger purse size that has several compartments or clear vinyl compartments that pull apart with velcro.
- Do you absolutely love makeup and have more products than you can possibly deal with? Go big. A large shoulder purse with smaller compartments or where you can resort your products into themes, types, or seasons works best.
When you’re buying your bags, remember that what sets these apart from ordinary wallets and bags is they have vinyl lined interiors. That makes it easy to clean them. Since you’re going to be looking at your makeup bags probably every day, choose colors you love or go with themes. For instance, you could put your fantasy makeup in one and your summer makeup in another.
Fantastic Options For Stashing Cosmetics
You’ve got options! There are an amazing assortment of cosmetic organizers. Everything from sturdy one color purses you can find for a reasonable price on Amazon.com to makeup artist cases that are part of a collection. Go beautiful or get edgy! Here are favorite options:
1. Sonia Kashuk makes popular makeup organizers at great prices. From a black sequined makeup organizer with pop off clear bags that work for evening to seashell themed bags and brushes, you’ll find these are made really well. I have the black sequin bag that’s perfect for evening makeup. It was only $12.
2. Do you have a favorite fabric or towel that you would love to see made into a cosmetic bag? Do you have sewing skills? Why not try making a few cute makeup bags yourself? Simplicity Patterns has a great pattern for sewing up your own.
3. Do you want a cheap makeup bag with removable compartments? Sephora has one called Core Vinyl Double Handle Makeup Bag for just $10. It has 3 removable compartments inside. One is nylon and the other two are mest. Plus, it’s got a zippered inside pocket for extra storage. You can’t beat that for the price!
If you need to carry large amounts of beauty products then it’s time to think bigger. Move beyond small sizes or carry cosmetics in a shoulder messenger bag. Is a makeup artist train case in your future?
Having the right set of makeup bags is just as important as having the best makeup, after all, what good is makeup if you can’t find it? Get organized today – you’ll be glad you did when tomorrow comes.