Instant Glamour Makeup
Sometimes it’s all to easy to get stuck in a beauty rut. That’s when a few free makeup tips for instant glamour can lift your look into a whole new style. It doesn’t take much to achieve a complete makeup makeover once you know the best makeup techniques to change your look quickly.
Free Eye Make Up Tip
Professional makeup artists know that when it comes to making instant changes in a client’s look they can do so easily by focusing either on the eyes or lips. These free makeup tips for the eyes are the ones that the pros use the most:
1. Begin with an undereye concealer to “lift” the eye and look more awake. Use a luminous concealer if there is no eye puffiness.
2. Use an eyeliner pencil in a deeper color than the eyeshadow. After lining the eye, smudge a little in a triangle shape on the outer eye area. It creates depth.
3. Metallic shimmer eyeliner is an excellent product to use for instant dramatic eye makeup looks. It’s beautiful and it opens the eye. The small flecks of shimmer has a brightening effect.
4. False eyelashes can be made to look real by clipping them and only using several as eyelash extensions on the outer corners. It’s a celebrity makeup secret!
5. One color of eyeshadow can be used for creating day looks as well as evening makeup looks. It’s the eyeliner and additional highlighter that makes the color versatile.
6. Festive looks can be created by simply using an eyeliner that is a color like burgundy, midnight blue or deep forest green.
7. Eye makeup looks are actually easy by keeping the color palette simple and creating emphasis with pencils and mascara products.
Luscious Lip Looks Are Easy
Makeup artists love to create instant glamour. Your new look is just a few seconds away when you have a good lipstick and gloss in your kit. In fact, eyes can even be left as they are and your lipstick can elevate a classic makeup look into an elegant evening look. Copy pro techniques with these free makeup tips for your lips:
1. Keep at least one dark berry shade of lipstick, one clear lip balm and one shimmer gloss in your kit.
2. Wear the lip balm during the day by itself if you want a totally natural makeup look. When you want to add sheer color to your lips, use the berry shade over the lip balm, but just dab it on with your finger.
3. Professional looking makeup is easy by just using the berry shade on your lips.
4. When you want to take your professional makeup look into the evening hours, it’s time to add shimmer. The shimmer can be added to just the center of your lips to make them look fuller.
5. If you want to change your berry lipstick color completely, then use the shimmer gloss over the entire lip area.
Makeup Kit Essentials
Creating new looks and transforming them in minutes is possible if you know where your products are and which ones to select. By putting together a quick makeup makeover kit you’ll have your pro products at your fingertips.
Invest in a makeup organizer and a few good brushes. Empty makeup palettes are perfect for fill with your favorite colors. Use a few of the products that professional makeup artists do with these free makeup tips and your makeup will be easier than ever to apply!