Beautiful Blue Fairy Designs
The cool colors of winter fairy makeup create an aura of enchantment. Striking blue eyeshadow, fantasy contact lenses and white makeup combine for an exciting look which is perfect for winter evening events or fairy festivals. Use makeup you already have and enter a fantasy world for a night of fun.
Blue Fairy Eye Makeup
The first thing you notice about this winter fairy is her gorgeous blue eyes. Blue eyeshadow combined with fantasy contact lenses make this look.
White makeup on the eyes with shimmer on top contrasts with the bright eyeshadow and brings focus to her face.
Her cheeks are a barely flushed pink blush, just enough to suggest color but not detract from the eyes.
Lips are white makeup – shimmer – applied over pale lipstick.
False eyelashes on both the top and the bottom are long enough to be able to coat with white on the tips as if icicles were forming.
Blue contacts work for winter fairy makeup designs.
How To Do Fairy Eye Makeup
Creating fantasy makeup looks doesn’t have to be complicated and you don’t have to use face paints. You can use regular cosmetics that you have in a makeup palette or purchase just one or two bright colors to work with what you own. High intensity makeup just has more pigment in it. If yours doesn’t then just add a little distilled water to your makeup brush before applying. There are more tips on thefairy makeup page.
1. Start by concealing and discoloration. Get rid of puffy eyes and apply an undereye concealer or eye makeup primer.
2. Use mineral makeup foundation and buff your look well. If you prefer you can use mineral veil in place of the foundation. Full coverage makeup will work for this look, too.
4. Brush on pink blush with a makeup brush to your cheeks.
5. Apply white creme eyeshadow to your eyelids all the way up to your eyebrows. Use a brush to apply o the inner corner of your eyes next to your nose. You can even do a little under your eyes if you like.
6. Take blue eyeshadow and apply it to the crease only of your eyelid. Then go back and apply the color to the outer corner of your eyelids extending it outward.
7. Take a violet or purple eyeshadow and apply it slight above the crease and the blue. This will give your eye makeup further definition.
8. With an eyeliner brush apply a thin line of blue eyeshadow under your eyes. You can even dip your brush in distilled water and then pick up the eyeshadow if you want it darker.
9. Put on false eyelashes and then line your eyes with a think line of black eyeliner. Coat your eyelashes with mascara and tip with a little white mascara.
10. Lips should be kept pale. Apply a pale lipstick and top with a frost lipgloss. You can also wear a gloss and then top with shimmer.
Winter fairy makeup is breathtaking! Top it off with an intense pair of blue contact lenses and you’ll have a look you’ll love to wear time and again.