Design Vivid Colorful Makeup Looks
Fantastic makeup designs are fun to create. Wild makeup tips for adding shocking color combinations to your designs can take them from a normal face painting design to an extraordinary fantasy makeup look. It’s unexpected color that draws attention to the wearer. Makeup artists enjoy exploring new opportunities for applying makeup and you can too.
Wild Makeup Looks
Dynamic color and unique makeup application are key elements of fantasy designs. Just by applying your makeup colors a new way with the wild makeup tips in Makeup Notebook you’ll be able to create a number of different fantasy faces including:
“Bright eye makeup works for fantasy makeup!”
Wild Makeup Ideas
Inspiration for wild makeup ideas can come from a variety of sources and selecting your favorite photos and illustrations are a good way to clarify the design you want to do. You can find inspiration from nature, modern art and even tattoos. When you see unique color combinations make a note of them for further use.
7 Wild Makeup Technqiues
How you apply this type of makeup differs from normal makeup application. Wild makeup tips stress unusual lines. The whole point is to create an unnatural makeup look. When you look at a photo and have to do a double-take, then that’s wild makeup done right.
Here are some favorite makeup artist tips for enhancing designs:
1. Add mineral mica pigments to your eyeshadows to intensify the color.
2. Use opaque makeup with light and dark colors next to each other.
3. Metallic eyeshadow colors can be applied over other colors to change them instantly.
4. Draw straight vertical lines in bright colors from eyelids upward.
5. Take a makeup brush about as wide as your finger and swipe 3 alternating colors from your forehead down your cheek and onto your chin on each side of your face.
6. One wide colorful horizontal stripe from going from ear to ear grabs attention immediately. Try a deep color like purple or a bright striking makeup color.
7. Do a large starburst design, one over each each eye, in different colors. You could do one black and one white, or try opposite colors like blue and orange.
Wild makeup tips are meant to encourage you to think of your makeup products differently. Use them to get started creating your own designs and then mix up custom makeup to add to the fun.