White contact lenses are one of the most delightful and diabolical ways to transform your eyes instantly. You can go from a normal human being and become a creature from the night in just seconds. Zombies certainly don’t want to be without a pair. Why, that’s almost like being unwrapped. These contacts are perfect for clubbing, acting in a play or just making an outrageous fashion statement.
Cheap White Contact Lenses
You can go for a total whiteout and cover your iris and pupils, which is really rather scary, or you can opt to transform your look with a design on white. The best part of changing up your look with a pair of lenses is that going wild won’t break the bank. In fact, it’s probably cheaper than what you would spend on a costume and you can wear a pair of these for more than one occasion. These selections are truly scream worthy!
- White Out Contact Lenses by Coastal Contacts – These freaky lenses are manufactured by Marietta Vision. Creep out your friends with these lenses that cover your iris with white. Your pupil can be seen through a transparent center. Or, opt for Whiteout Sclera for a really creepy look. They have a black background then a white pupil. At $29.50 these will transform your eyes into the unspeakable.
- Spider Contacts by Coco Contacts – Do you love spiders? Perhaps you’re secretly Spiderman or maybe you’ve just been sitting for thousands of years in someone’s attic? If so, you’ll find these lenses by Colorvue are deliciously weird. The white background that covers the iris of your eye has a black spider web design. The center over your pupil is clear so you can see. At $47.00 a pair how cool are these for Halloween?
- White Cat by Extreme SFX – These are “purrfectly” intriguing theatrical contacts manufactured by Migwang and have a white iris area with a black cat eye center. They’re intriguing, sultry and mysterious. You can make an extreme fashion statement for just $73.90 a pair.
- Yin Yang by Body Jewelery Shop – Manufactured by Colourvue, these cover your iris and have the classic yin yang design in black and white on an opaque white background. Perfect for clubbing or making an unforgettable entrance. Striking and incredible at $20.07 a pair!
- Terror Eyes by You Know It – These are also made by Colorvue and have an all white background that covers your iris. One additional pupil is painted on both sides of you own giving you amazing triple pupils! Yikes! At $32.00 these are a comfortable and safe way to terrorize your friends!
When you’re shopping for a pair of white contact lenses remember to get a professional eye exam for proper fit and prescription. Choose lenses that have FDA approved paint and are made to maintain proper hydration and comfort for your eyes. Then learn the proper care and handling of your lenses.
Contact lenses now come in all colors and a myriad of designs, but if you want the freaky, scary, and completely unique look, you can’t beat the white contact lenses that make your eyes opaque. Buy yourself a pair of these creepy contacts for a super cool novelty that will definitely attract attention and have all eyes on yours!