Perfect Makeup For Brides
Breathtaking bridal looks are a work of art! Wedding makeup tips to select your best look focus on working with the camera. Your special look is created in steps, captured in a moment and reflected for a lifetime in photographs.
Wedding Makeup Photography
There are a few very important wedding makeup tips to keep in mind:
Your makeup application looks different through the lens of a digital camera than it does in your mirror.
The camera picks up shadows and highlights that your own eyes seem to pass over. It magnifies shine.
Soft colors and pastels can look washed out, so you want to use neutral colors which have slightly more intensity to them – enhanced natural makeup colors work best.
“Wedding makeup enhances your look for photos.”
Wedding Day Makeup
Selecting your makeup style and which wedding makeup tips you want to use to create it can be fun. Start several months before your wedding. Here is a 7-step system to get a makeup look that will work for you:
1. Go through several wedding magazines and find looks you like. Select photos with models that have eye color and hair color similar to your own.
2. You will find that there are two general types – ones that show natural eye makeup looks and ones that show dramatic eye makeup.
3. There will also be two different types of looks for lips – pale lipstick or deep berry shades of lipstick.
4. Is your best feature your eyes or your lips? This is a key point, because it will help you determine the one area that you want for your main focal point. If you think your best feature is both – then focus on your eye makeup.
5. Your makeup needs to last all day look soft and touchable. This means you’ll need two types of products – semi-permanent makeup and beautiful sheer makeup colors to apply over it.
6. Select your favorite look from the photos you have and put it into your own makeup notebook or file. That will be the look you modify into your own makeup style.
7. Practice your look or have your makeup applied several times before your final photos are taken.
Your best look should be viewed through a camera lens to check for any flaws. Then you’ll be able to go back and make any necessary modifications to your makeup application technique.
Choosing which wedding makeup tips will work best for the style you want to create is a process. Take your time, find an enduring look and modify it for the camera. It’s the best way to capture the memories of your special day for a lifetime.