Oh, those pretty hands and feet! They work all day long and probably get pampered the least. Isn’t it about time to change that? Do you know you can change the appearance of your hands and feet in a matter of minutes just by using makeup?
Makeup Artist Photo Secret
Make up artists use cosmetics all the time on more than just the faces of their clients. It’s a normal part of their jobs – body makeup – and it’s done for photo shoots. It’s the secret why models always seem to have beautiful hands and feet.
Smooth Beautiful Hands
You can use professional and techniques for yourself not only for photos, but to cover up any problems you may have had using a self tanner. Pretty hands and feet are only a few steps away.
Makeup primers and foundations work wonders for faking smooth-looking hands.
When you’re having a photo taken where your hands will show – like a closeup – you can cover imperfections on them using the same products you do for your face.
It’s a simple way to get pretty hands and feet in an instant.
Seven Steps For Lovely Hands
1. Cleanse your hands first and lightly exfoliate with a sugar scrub.
2. Use a non-greasy moisturizer and let it soak in.
3. Apply a face makeup primer and let it soak in.
4. Take a white makeup wedge and dip into a foundation that matches the skin tone of your hands.
5. Apply a light coat of foundation to the back of your hands and fingers.
6. Use a cotton swab to remove any excess from your fingernails.
7. If you need more coverage for severe discoloration then use a full coverage foundation.
Gorgeous Feet for Flip Flops
Oops! Unfortunately, one of the areas where tanning mistakes show most is on the feet. That’s because the feet often contain dry areas and the tanner soaks in. If you’ve botched your tanner, don’t worry! There’s a perfect solution for covering up any self-tanner streakiness.
Three Steps For Cute Feet:
1. Exfoliate first with a lemon sugar scrub .
2. Use either a waterproof gel bronzer or waterproof foundation – depending on whether you are tan or not – on the tops of your feet. Blend well.
3. Use a cotton swab to make sure any excess is wiped off your toenails.
Now, just slip on your sandals, toss your makeup into your best bag and go. You’ll be set for all your activities and if you need a touch-up you’ll have your products within easy reach.
Remember, these tips for pretty hands and feet are meant to be used for those occasional times when you need a fast fix. To keep your hands and feet looking great all the time think about having a professional manicure and pedicure done. It’s the perfect way to pamper yourself and your hands and feet will thank you!