Shimmering Eyeshadow Colors
Mineral eye makeup opens up a whole new range of possibilities when creating makeup styles. Every makeup artist has at least one mineral eye makeup product in their kit. Even this simple, it allows you take one look or one product can completely transform it into something new. With these makeup tips you’ll find out easy ways to make it work for you.
Mineral Eye Makeup Looks
Mineral eye make up is an indispensable item because it allows you to change any eyeshadow color very quickly. You can deepen the color, highlight the color, or even add a very subtle shimmer just by using adding mineral mica pigments together. You can go from a basic day makeup look to a sensational makeup look, in a matter of seconds.
If you’ve never worked with minerals before you’re in for a big surprise. It’s simply sensational color at your fingertips. Makeup tips for working with minerals are easy.
Mineral eye makeup looks stunning anytime.
How To Apply Mineral Eye Makeup
Prepare for your look by doing the following three steps. Then you’ll be ready to create your favorite makeup style:
- Separate your colors and put them side by side.
- Take off the cap of the color and tap a little into the lid.
- You can mix them together on a little plate, makeup palette or artist palette.
- If you place all of your materials onto a cookie sheet or even a foil-lined shoebox lid, you’ll find that clean up goes easier.
Create Your Look In 5 Steps
1. Apply an eye makeup base in white or ivory. This will keep the colors “pure.”
2. Take your brush and dab lightly in a medium color. Tap it on the lid to remove excess. You can also swipe it on a tissue.
3. Apply the color to your entire eye area from the lid all the way up to your eyebrow.
4. Apply a slightly darker color in the crease of your eyelid extending it from the inner corner near your eye, all the way out and slightly upward. This will lift your eye a little.
5. Now highlight the color by adding a lighter color under your browbone.
Mixing Eyeshadow Colors
Here are a few favorite makeup tips and tricks for working with mineral eye makeup.
Take a basic color like pink and slowly add color to it to deep it. Use a purple eyeshadow to do this. As you gradually mix the colors together, dip a little of your favorite new shades into separate containers to work with.
To add depth to your color, or to use as an eyeliner, just add a drop of water or mineral primer to your brush and dip it in the color. Instant depth!
A silver or gold mineral makeup shimmer is perfect for creating party makeup looks.
Favorite Eyeshadow Color Blends
- Pink and purple mixed together.
- Blue and White gives a range of colors.
- Green and yellow allows you to make soft meadow greens.
- Blue and green worth together to create colors of the sea.
- Purple and blue create winter evening looks.
- White is a basic mixing color and lightens any color.
- Silver works beautifully with blue, pink and purple mineral pigments.
Mineral eye makeup gives makeup artists options that they’ve never had before. The colors are rich in pigment which make them perfect for creating makeup styles that last all day and all night, too. Get a mineral makeup kit and see for yourself!