How To Find The Best One For You
Mascara is a makeup product that you simply can’t live without! It adds that little extra emphasis to your lashes that completes your look. Add a few coats with a wand and you can go from plain to spectacular in just minutes. It does more than just give your eyelashes more color, it can be used for corrective makeup to lengthen and give sparse lashes the illusion of being fuller. This is one makeup product women just can’t get enough of and with good reason!
Cosmetic Mascara Tips
Because there are so many cosmetic mascara products available it can be confusing when it’s time to choose one. There’s a way to narrow down the field by half. First choose the general category based on how much money you plan to spend:
Best Mascara – One of the easiest methods for getting a great product is to go with one of the best mascara products. These are the mascaras that work for a number of women.
Maybelline Mascara – It’s got to be said. Maybelline mascara is a favorite cheap mascara for a number of women. When you know makeup tips forapplying mascara, one from this line is bound to work.
“Mascara can give you totally gorgeous eyelashes!”
Best Mascara Colors
Now that you’ve narrowed down the field, it’s time to choose your best mascara color. There are 3 general colors to consider before finding the specific type you want. Select the best one for you:
- Black Mascara – Black is the color most women look to first. Keep in mind that there isn’t just one shade of this color, there are lots of shades. The labels will help you narrow it down. Black can also be used for dramatic eye makeup.
- Brown Mascara – This is the product that gives blondes and redheads a beautiful natural look. Sometimes, the reason a mascara doesn’t deliver is because it is simply the wrong color for you. But it’s not just limited to use by women with those hair colors, it can be used in addition to black mascara for certain makeup looks when you know the makeup artist tips for working with it.
- Clear Mascara – This is the mascara that every woman who is just beginning to wear an eyelash coating product should start with. It prevents having to deal with messy undereye splotches. Perfect for coating your lower lashes for emphasis. There are also a number of ways to use it.
Once you’ve narrowed it down to either best or inexpensive, and then chosen either black, brown or clear, then it’s time to define the purpose – type. Within the next categories there are a number of options and which one you choose will depend on your own personal needs.
Types Of Mascara
Mascara cosmetic products have come a long way. They’re high tech now and there’s not just one type for everyone. They do more than tint your eyelashes with color – they can be used to correct problems with your eyelashes or you can use them for fantasy makeup looks. It all depends on the mascara type you choose. There are 4 basic types:
1. Volumizing Mascara – Yes, you can have fuller, thicker eyelashes. These formulas do everything from adding tiny particles to coat your lashes to ones that create a tube over each and every lash. Your lashes can look thick and full when you know how to use them.
2. Lengthening Mascara – When it’s longer lashes you want there’s a way to get them and this is the product you want. Applying them is easy and they’re great for evening makeup looks.
3. Waterproof Mascara – It lasts all day and it’s the best choice for wedding makeup looks. You can have perfect makeup any time of the years, whether it’s hot, humid summer weather or pouring down rain. Applied correctly, you’re smearing mascara worries will be over.
4. Mascara For Sensitive Eyes – Let’s face it, if you’ve got sensitive eyes then finding the right makeup products can be time consuming and frustrating. Fortunately, there are some products that can be used and by applied them with professional makeup artist tips and tricks you can make them work for you.
By now you should have a very good idea of exactly the type of product you want to begin with. But what if you want to go further and add a little sizzle to your look? There’s a way to do that…
Fantasy Mascara Colors
Blue Mascara – From navy blue to turquoise this color can do wonders for your eyes, when you’re fighting to overcome that tired look. You can use the deeper colors during the winter for beautiful makeup looks.
Purple Mascara – Purple looks fantastic when you’re creating holiday makeup looks or Mardi Gras makeup. You can pair a burgundy color with bronze eyeshadow and it will give you a subtle visual enhancement.
Green Mascara – This is a fun color and one that anyone doing green fairy makeup might want to take a look at. Pair it with other colors for wild makeup looks, too.
Red Mascara – Hold it! Is there really such a thing? Yes, there is. It looks wild, too. There’s also white which works for tipping on false eyelashes for winter fairy makeup. Use these types of colors for your totally wild makeup looks.
Discovering your favorite mascara can be a fun adventure. The key to getting the product that is right for you is to start with this system and then compare several products. Once you find the right one, keep it handy for creating any look you desire.