“Transform Your Makeup”
Makeup was meant to be fun. These top ten makeup beauty tips will show you just how versatile cosmetic products really are. Professional makeup artists know that most makeup can be used for multiple purposes. It’s just a matter of thinking beyond the ordinary.
Have Some Makeup Fun
These fun makeup beauty tips will show you how to get the most from makeup palettes.
You’ll discover ways to use makeup differently. The best part is that it doesn’t take a lot of makeup to create a variety of colors. You can start by using just one small eyeshadow kit.
The makeup beauty tips below will show you some favorite makeup tips to start with. Then start creating your own custom makeup products. Makeup samples are perfect for experimenting.
“Tweak your makeup like a professional!”
How To Modify Makeup
1. To use a peach or pink eyeshadow as a lip color just apply the powder over your clear lip color. It will blend into a beautiful sheer lipstick. Use either one of the little applicators that comes with the palette or your fingers.
2. Eliminate any shadows you don’t like. Just break it out, wipe down the tin with alcohol, then fill with your clear lipstick or a color you do like.
3. Use the darkest shadow as eyeliner. It’s possible to make it last all day by following the tips on the easy eyeliner page.
4. Does your palette contain a highlight cream? If so, you can use it to make an illuminating concealer. You just mix the two together on the back of your hand. Then lightly tap under your eyes.
5. The highlighting eyeshadows can also be used UNDER your blush. When you brush your blush over them it will blend in naturally.
6. Gold eyeshadow can be dabbed in the middle of your lips for a rich looking highlight. It works especially well with coral or red lipstick.
7. Silver eyeshadow looks great dabbed on pink lipstick. So does gold.
8. Are you a redhead on the search for the perfect brow powder? It may be right in your eyeshadow palette. Sometimes a brownish red color will work beautifully for brows.
9. Blondes can use the light tan shadows to define their brows. So can brunettes.
10. Light tan shadows can also be used as contour powder. Simply brush lightly under your chin, under your cheekbones or to slim the sides of your nose.
Makeup Tip: Eyeshadow kits can be made into a custom makeup kits!
You can blend cream shadows together or even use mousse eyeshadow as a base to alter the colors in your palette. Of course, you aren’t limited to eyeshadow. You can do the same thing with mousse blush. Start having fun with your makeup!