Three Shades Every Woman Needs
Three Essential Lip Gloss Colors
So what are these three lip makeup essentials that work for changing any lipstick immediately?
Clear Lip Gloss – Whether it’s in a clear lipstick, balm or gel formula, this is one makeup item that you shouldn’t be without. Why? Because you can turn any lipstick into a sheer lipstick with it.
Gold Lip Gloss – Some women prefer gold and others prefer crystal, but whichever one you choose the key here is the shimmer. Shimmer makeup brings light to your lips and it’s perfect for using over any darker lipstick color to immediately make it more wearable.
Red Lip Gloss – Many woman that have problems with matte red lipstick find that a red lip gloss is the perfect solution to give their lips a little color.
Just one lip gloss color can change everything!
How To Choose A Lip Gloss Color
Choosing any new color is easy to do. Use this simple system to help you select the right one for your complexion. And remember, glossy products need to be applied over smooth lips – lip exfoliating is easy.
- If you’re going with a clear product first, then determine how much consistency you need. Some women find that a clear lipstick or sheer lipstick is actually easier to apply.
- Buying lipgloss in tube form takes the messiness out of the situation. In other words, no dipping fingers into the product.
- Gold lipgloss is meant to bring focus to your lips and it works well over red lipstick to give it a party makeup look. It turns it into a beautiful coral lipstick color.
- Use gold to highlight the center of your lips for any holiday makeup look. This gives your lips a fuller look.
- Choose a crystal lipgloss rather than gold if you love to get a shimmer pink look when you apply it. This works great over berry lipsticks as well as pink lipsticks. In fact, crystal works on just about everything and you’ll find it most makeup artists kits.
- When you are choosing a red lipgloss color the easiest way to go about it is to determine whether you want a cool or warm red. Once you decide that compare the tube formulas with the gel formulas. Go with a lip balm type of product if you want a more natural color – a tube for more pigment.
It’s amazing how just one lip gloss color can take you from a summer makeup look into a holiday makeup look. It’s cheap makeup when you consider how much use you can get from just one tube. Imagine all the looks you could create when you know how to make custom lip gloss!