Makeup Tips For Longer Beautiful Legs
Leg makeup is the way to go when you want longer and leaner looking legs. You can also use it to make your legs more beautiful by using the same makeup tips and tricks professional models do. The makeup techniques to visually re-sculpt your legs are very easy to do. Think of it as you – only better!
Leg Cosmetic Techniques
The first thing to keep in mind is that you want even looking color for your legs. Leg makeup can do this by making your skin tone look more even. You can:
Enhance your skin tone by using a cosmetic product shade that is close in color to your own skin tone.
Use leg makeup for varicose veins as a concealer to cover up discoloration.
Spray on a body foundation so that it actually looks as though you are wearing nylons, when in fact you aren’t.
Use a sunless tanning product to darken the color of your legs or even out the color and then use a sheer shimmer product to make them look even longer.
Leg And Body Makeup Tips
This last use, making your legs look longer, is also one of the easiest so we’ll cover it first. Keep in mind that you want a smooth, even skintone no matter how light or deep your fake tan is going to be.
- Start by doing hair removal. You want whichever product you choose to glide on, so this is an essential step.
- Exfoliate with a sugar scrub just like you learned to do when you did fake tan tricks.
- Let whatever body moisturizer you use soak in.
- Apply your first coat of sunless tanning product. Once it has developed get ready for the second part.
How To Contour Legs
Now that you used a sunless tanning product to give your legs an even base color, it’s time to contour them.
1. Take a spray tanning product and lightly spray your outer thigh area from the top side of your legs all the way down. Do not spray the center front of your legs.
2. Do the same spray technique on the inside of your legs from the top all the way down. Let this second coat dry. Again, do not spray the center back of your legs.
3. Once your tan develops completely you’ll be ready for the finishing touch.
Shimmer Makeup Highlights
This is the key trick to it all – shimmer makeup. You place the shimmer lotion strategically down the center front and center back of your legs in a straight line. You can apply it with either a makeup sponge, makeup brush or your fingers. The result will be an instant visual trick – your legs will look longer.
This makeup trick works because the added highlight brings the eye of the viewer to the center of your legs and takes the focus away from the darker part – the outer and/or inner area of your legs.
Leg makeup tips are perfect to use when you want to give yourself a boost while you’re still doing leg exercises to reshape your body. Try it with the fake tanning product first and then use the best leg makeup that works for you and add the shimmer.