This is the trick models use!
If you are learning how to put on eyeshadow then there’s a very easy makeup application method you should know about. Your eyeshadow will go on evenly and blend perfectly. Don’t wait any longer because once you try this method you’ll be hooked!
Create The Eyeshadow Base
1. Treat any eye puffiness first and concealer over any discoloration.
2. Then use an illuminating concealer under your eyes and at the inner corners.
3. Place light concealer at the outer corners to disguise a slight natural shadow.
4. Apply eyeshadow base. Brush it on or tap it on with your fingers.
5. If you have major discoloration then use a concealer for dark circles.
The Angled Eye Colour Brush by Laura Mercier is easy to use and gives beautiful results. You can find it on Amazon. .
1. Swipe the flat edge in the eyeshadow. Tap the excess on a tissue.
2. Using the flat edge, cover the entire eye area. This means the lid all the way up to the eyebrow. If you are going for a daytime natural look, then this is how most are done. They simply use one color.
3. For a classic professional look, you can do eye shadow shading in the crease of the eye. Again, swipe the flat edge in the eyeshadow, but this time choose a slightly darker color. Then to apply the color:
TURN THE BRUSH UPSIDE DOWN. The wide flat edge should face your eyebrow. The tip area will point at the crease. Apply the color to the crease area using a “swiping” motion. In other words, place the brush with the point touching the crease and move the brush side to side. Blend.
Once you learn how to put on eyeshadow with these easy eyeshadow tips, you’ll find it saves you time and looks perfectly blended. It’s just a matter of creating the base and using the Right Tool.