“Shimmer And Glow”
Body lotions are one of the easiest beauty recipes to make. You can learn how to make body lotion shimmer cosmetics using makeup products you probably already have. It only takes a few minutes to make luxurious shimmer lotions using these special makeup tips and recipes.
Glow Lotion Recipe
You’ve probably already tried shimmer lotions or glow products at one time or another, but you can actually control the amount of glow if you know how to make body lotion.
Subtle Glow Lotion Recipe:
- Take 2 parts of your favorite body moisturizer.
- Add 1 part of Flamingo Fancy by Benefit Cosmetics.
- Mix and apply.
“Shimmer body lotion gives a healthy glow!”
Shimmer Body Lotion Recipe
This recipe does more than give you a glow – you’ll shimmer!
- Take 1 Tablespoon regular body lotion.
- Add silver or gold mica pigment to it.
Where do you get the pigment? You can either use mica pigments from a mineral makeup kit or…you can simply grind up a gold shimmer eyeshadow and mix it into your products.
Super Body Shimmer Lotion
Sometimes around the holidays it’s fun to go all out with shimmer. The way to make a super shimmer lotion is to enhance a shimmer moisturizer.
- Take Nivea Body Silky Shimmer Lotion.
- Add mica pigment to it. Just grind up a frosted silver, gold, peach or pink eyeshadow and mix it into a dab of lotion.
Once you know how to make body lotion with products you already have, you’ll be able to whip up your own body shimmers for any event – daytime or evening. You’ll soon discover which one is your best body lotion!