Seven Steps For Instant Success
Do you know how to apply mascara perfectly? Would you like to have know a technique that is easy and delivers great results? Use these seven steps for instant application success. Your eyelashes can look beautiful all day with these makeup tips. Stop struggling because this easy method works.
Important Mascara Makeup Tips
The first thing you need to know is that there’s a big difference in these products. Most mascara application can be done with a certain set of techniques, but there will be differences. If you want thesecret to longer lashes you’ll need to know which type of product to select.
If this is your first time then use a clear mascara. I prefer this for first time application because it makes your lashes glisten and just naturally darkens them a little. Plus, you can just relax and get the technique correct because no mistakes will show.
Seven Step Mascara Application Technique
- Choose a mascara for your particular needs. Do you want longer lashes, more defined lashes or thicker lashes?
- Use a fresh mascara product. Toss out your old mascara after 2 months. It’s not safe and it has a tendency to dry out…and never add anything into the tube.
- Take the wand out carefully. Don’t pump the wand because it only adds extra oxygen to the product and dries it out. Don’t rub it on the side of the tube.
- Take a little piece of wax paper and swipe the mascara wand across it to gently remove the excess material.
- Place the wand at the base of your eyelashes and “wiggle” it upward and past the tips. The wiggling motion helps to keep the lashes separate while coating each one.
- Wait for the first coat to dry. With the new mascaras one coat is usually enough for daytime wear.
- For more emphasis you can apply a second coat to just the tips and the outer eyelashes, especially if you are using a mascara to make lashes longer.
These are the basics, but you can find even more makeup tips for how to apply mascara on thesmudge proof mascara page.
Always remove your mascara. You want to keep your eyelashes healthy and if you sleep with your mascara on it will flake, smudge and your eyelashes can become too dry and break off.
Do you know how amazing clear mascara really is? Take a look at what you can do with it.