Makeup Tips To Rock Your Look
Hot pink lip gloss is the best choice when you need a color to rock your look. Makeup artists use it to create healthy natural looking lips in just seconds. It’s the color of choice to makeup lips for party makeup looks and evenings out. You can rev it up or play it down and transform it into other amazing colors. If you’ve been shy about wearing it in the past, you might just want to take a second look because this is probably one of the best color choices around when it comes to a perfect gloss.
Best Hot Pink Lip Gloss Tips
If you’ve never used a really bright lip gloss product you might be surprised at the effects you can get with hot pink lip gloss. It works differently than a bright lipstick shade. Even the most vivid shade can be used in such a way that it’s very wearable. Here are some favorite makeup techniques for using bright pinks as lip makeup:
- Choose a shade that applies sheer with no glimmer if you want to create a natural makeup look. Line your lips with a neutral lip liner or spice lip liner pencil and then smudge the line a little. Apply a candy colored deep pink to your lips and you’ll notice that it transforms into a very wearable shade.
- Watermelon lip gloss colors are always popular during the summer months and look great for those summer makeup looks when you’ve applied your fake tan or bronzer and want to add light to your face. This is the one that does it.
- Pink and silver were practically made for each other and if you try one or two glosses with a little glimmer in it you’ll notice that it does amazing things for your appearance. If you naturally tend towards silver jewelry there’s a good chance you’ll like this look.
- Super bright lip looks are even better when you pair them lighter eye makeup. Think white and champagne eyeshadow with an eyeliner. In other words, understated eyes and bright lips.
- Lip gloss products are the perfect makeup product for customizing. You can add the flavoring of your choice and it’s easy to do with just a few drops. You can deepen the color with mineral mica tints or add your own silver or gold glimmer. In other words this is custom makeup at it’s best.
How To Wear Hot Pink Lip Gloss
When it comes to creating a look that works for you keep in mind that layering is essential. You can line your lips and then fill in with your lip pencil color. Top it off by applying your lip gloss on top and you’ve got a lip look that is sure to please the entire day…or night for that matter. There are several ways to wear this color.
Try using a long lasting lipstick color and then one of the more moisturizing lip glosses over it. That’s a great way to combine color and make it last longer. The intensity of your lipstick will still shine through the glossiness.
Timid about red lipstick? Then you might just find that you don’t want to be without this alternative shade. Makeup for blondes can sometimes be challenging and this is one very workable color so keep it in mind.
Next time your look could use a little boost, reach into your makeup bag and pull out a gloss that will shimmer under the lights. You might just find that it becomes your new favorite!