Secret System Used By Pros
Getting free makeup is a fun way to try out new makeup colors and skin care products. You can try out the newest cosmetics, experience the best in skin care and stretch your beauty dollars. Did you know that there is even a way to get products you love without spending money? With the makeup tips revealed for this pro system you’ll be rethinking your beauty budget!
Secret of Makeup Coupons
This system uses free coupons in an interesting way. It combines coupon layering with coupon “recycling.”
Here’s how the system works to get free makeup:
1. Start by using coupons from either an online coupon site, newspaper or magazine.
2. Combine the coupons with store sales for extra savings.
3. Receive rebates, cash back rewards – coupon cash – receipts to use on future purchases. Use them to get free makeup.
“Get free makeup and keep your cash, too!”
Bonus Coupon Deals
When you use these three techniques together you can actually get to the point where you are simply using your coupons and coupon cash in place of money! You also get:
- 2% back with every store purchase and …
- $1 in Extra Bucks for every 2 prescriptions purchased.
The Extra Bucks will print on a store register receipt every 3 months. In other words, it adds up and it prints out quarterly. The coupons can be used for beauty items – free makeup.
Finding Makeup For Less
To demonstrate the system we’ll use CVS/Pharmacy stores as an example. You are going to need a free CVS Extra Care card and use a gift card as cash. The first thing to do is to look in either your newspaper circulars or stop by a CVS store and pick up the store sales paper.
They change the sales every week and it starts on a Sunday. Every couple of months they will have a coupon inside for a $25 gift card if you transfer a prescription or get a new one filled. The gift card works just like cash. That’s the easy part. Now, you have your makeup dollars to begin with. Next you need some makeup tips for getting smart about your purchases.
1. Go to the store and apply for your free CVS Extra Care Card.
2. CVS offers two ways to save. They have a monthly brochure and a weekly sales. The monthly sales are not in your newspaper so you won’t see them advertised. Both sales flyers are usually located near the front door and are sitting side-by-side.
3. In the weekly sales flyer there are offerings for products that you can buy which will give you the same amount back! They call the amount you get back “Extra Bucks” and it comes in the form of a coupon. The total amount for the quarter will be printed on the bottom of a sales receipt every 3 months.
In summary: You find the sales flyer, you find the 100% cash back offer, you take your Gift Card and you purchase the products with it. You get back the same amount of money in a coupon which you clip and put in your wallet. At this point you are recycling your initial gift card money. You are rolling over your Extra Cash Bucks (ECB).
Combining Coupon Deals
Now that you are familiar with how the system works, this is how you can get further savings on the products you want. It is a method that makes use of layering coupons with the Extra Cash Bucks (ECB) product offers.
1. You can use the coupons you find in your newspaper or online and combine them with CVS Extra Cash Bucks (ECB) items.
2. Check the weekly circular for the CVS ECB items and pull a coupon that you have clipped from the paper that matches the item. You might not even have to spend from your gift card and depending on the coupon you might even get a few cents back that you can dedicate to your free makeup fund.
3. In addition CVS also gives you coupons for $5 off a purchase of $25 or more when you buy other items you need there. You can use your makeup coupons and combine them with your ECB coupons and get either free makeup or beauty products for next to nothing!
Pro Coupon Secrets
Do you want to know another makeup money secret? Some women actually use the ECB offers to stock up on certain products like teeth whitening systems and skin care products which they then sell at a profit on Ebay!
Some women get totally free makeup and some women prefer the convenience of saving a few dollars while having fun. Either way, you can get the best makeup at a great price!