“Model Eye Makeup Tips”
False eyelashes are the secret to those beautiful eye makeup looks that grace the covers of the magazines. With the right pair even ordinary eyes can look exceptional. In fact, the truth is that fake eyelashes today are so real looking that it can be impossible to tell when someone is wearing them. Here are a few favorite model makeup tips can help you select the right ones for you and apply them expertly.
Best False Eyelashes
There are different types of false eye lashes that can be used to enhance your makeup style or even create a fantasy makeup look. These fake lashes are the best ones for creating gorgeous eye makeup looks:
Individual False Eyelashes – Perfect for everyday wear.
Natural False Eyelashes – Enhance any eye makeup look.
Eyelash Extensions – The newest and easiest way to have longer lashes.
Feather False Eyelashes – Go wild for fantasy makeup looks.
Remember that each has a different type of application method.
“False eyelashes will give you an amazing eye look!”
Makeup Tips To Select Your Lashes
The first thing you need to do is determine which color to buy.
The best choice is to go with dark brown eyelashes if you have blonde, light brown or red hair.
Brunettes with dark hair and those with black hair can use black eyelashes.
Next, you want to select the right length and fullness. This is where most women have difficulty.
- Your best bet is to choose a pair that appear a little short because they’ll actually look longer once you get them on. Remember, you can trim them – I’ll tell you how in a second.
- Take into account fullness. If you want to create a natural makeup look, use either individual eyelashes or those that are feathered.
- For photos choose fake eyelashes that are a little thicker and longer than you would normally wear for daytime use.
How To Customize Fake Eyelashes
Fake lashes always work best when they’re customized to your eye shape. It’s easy to do. You can use a little pair of tweezers to trim them.
1. Start by placing the eyelash (without glue) at the outer corner of your eye setting lightly on top of your eyelashes. Judge how much needs to be trimmed off the fake lash by looking at how much of it extends beyond the inner corner of your own lashes.
2. Remove the lash. To trim you want to trim from the outer edge of the lash, not the inner edge. This is why you will need to fit a second time to check for fit. So, set it back to see if you’ve trimmed enough. It’s better to trim in stages to prevent taking too much off.
3. When you’ve got the width trimmed to the correct size on one eye, then fit for the second eye. This is because many women have a slight, barely noticeable difference in the size of their eyes. It makes a difference in the comfort level, so it’s important to take this extra step.
4. Once you’ve trimmed the width, take a look at the length. Decide if you want to make them a little shorter. If so, remember to trim them in stages.
When you want the ultimate eye makeup look just grab your favorite false eyelashes. They’re a great finishing touch to make your look professional.