To Perfect Your Look
Outstanding eye makeup tips should teach you two things: How to expertly apply your eye makeup and how to use eyeshadow colors to your advantage. When you know those two things, you can modify any makeup look to suit you. The steps are simple when you know the methods that professionals prefer.
Eye Makeup Application Tutorials
Are you learning to apply cosmetics for the first time or are you wanting to enhance your skill level?
There are eye makeup tips for those just beginning as well as advanced techniques that demonstrate professional shortcuts.
Sometimes, just learning a new way to do something is fun so there are even pages for mixing your own eyeshadow colors:
Apply your makeup like a professional.
Makeup Tips For Eyes – Color Secrets
It’s fun to discover new eyeshadow colors, and there are some excellent eye makeup tips for selecting your best colors. These pages explain how to work with complementary color to enhance your peepers and also how to lighten and darken your eyeshadow the easy way.
Eye Makeup Techniques
Color is one element of a beautiful design and application is another. When you know a few eye makeup tips you’ll be able to apply eyeshadow in a way that looks professional. Here are the best application tips:
How To Put On Eyeshadow – Easy eyeshadow! There’s a secret to applying eyeshadow that will help you get it right every single time. It’s just a matter of using the right techniques with the right brush. This page lets you in on which brushes the pros really use.
How To Put On Eyeliner – Easy eyeliner application. This page reveals a little talked about method that makeup artists will tell you works wonders. You’ll even find eye makeup tips for using ordinary eyeshadow as your eyeliner.
Smudge Proof Mascara – Mascara was meant to “frame” your eyes. Used the right way it can give you the appearance of long, thick gorgeous eyelashes. This tutorial will enable you to have fluffy lashes with the type of mascara you wear every single day.
How To Put On Eye Makeup – Professionals know a trick for taking ordinary eyeshadow colors and applying them in a way that really makes the color pop. It’s a simple technique that you can do in just minutes.
Eye Makeup Styles
Once you know how to select color and apply it you can create any style for your peepers you desire. These are some of the hottest ideas to try:
Eyeliner Styles – These tips show you several of the quickest ways to change your look with eyeliner. You can make your eyes look refreshed or even bigger just by the way you apply it.
Dramatic Eye Makeup Tips – A tutorial that teaches you how to do a dramatic look so elegant it immediately captures attention. You’ll see that this look can work for those with small eyes or wide set eyes just by changing how you apply the colors.
How To Do Smokey Eyes – What fun to create a smokey eye look for an evening event! If you’ve been timid about trying it out, you’re in for a great surprise. It’s actually a very easy look to achieve. These simple eye makeup tips will show you how to give your eyes that sultry sensual look.
Smokey Eyes II – Combine smokey eyes with a natural look and what do you get? A captivating subtle look that you’re sure to love. It’s a great way to wear the smokey eye look for daytime.
Blue Eyeshadow – Blue eyeshadow can work for you when you know the right shades of blue to choose and how to apply it using professional techniques.
Gothic Eye Makeup Tips – Discover how to wear black eyeshadow that sizzles! This explains how to capture the romantic side of gothic style for a look that’s strikingly beautiful.
How To Apply Eye Makeup
Six Steps To A Great Look
When you’re ready begin there are some things to keep in mind. The six steps below explain the order for putting on cosmetics to create a style that looks great and lasts longer.
- Cover up and minimize imperfections. This means if you wake up in the morning and have puffy swollen eyes, then you need to use one of the quick methods to do as much as you possibly can to decrease the puffiness.
- Apply a cosmetics concealer that has an appropriate level of pigment for your particular concerns. If you’re trying to cover dark circles it may call for a professional product. Use a concealer brush and then lightly tap the area to blend.
- Apply an eyeshadow base. Eyeshadow bases are excellent for making your eyeshadow last all day. Use either an oil-free foundation or a base made specifically for the eye area.
- Apply your eyeshadow colors using the techniques outlined above.
- In the evening before you go to bed make sure to take remove your makeup. Always! There’s a myth floating around the web that you can’t use mineral oil. In fact, you absolutely can. You simply wipe off your mascara with it and then make sure you use your favorite facial cleanser and rinse with clear water.
- Apply a facial moisturizer made specifically for the eye area before you go to sleep. It will go a long way in helping you keep your eyes looking fresh the next day.
When you’re working with eye makeup tips remember to keep it simple. Start with eyeshadow colors that work for you, define your style and use easy techniques. Take your time. You’ll achieve a beautiful professional look every time if you do.