“Amazing Ways To Shake Up Your Makeup”
New eye makeup ideas can sometimes be difficult to find when you’re having one of those days when you really want to shake up your makeup look. You’ve tried smokey eyes, dramatic eyeliner and experimented with color. Here are two ideas with makeup tips that will show you how to work with both a limited makeup palette and a bright one to create wonderful and vibrant looks.
Eye Makeup Photos That Inspire
Creative inspiration can come from eye makeup photos and the photo below is a perfect example. It could be modified and used for anything from a dark fairy makeup look to a vampire makeup look. Eye makeup ideas that play on contrasts are instantly bring focus to a design. To get a look like this one:
1. Use a spray on foundation and then buff and apply sheer powder.
2. Apply a white cream eyeshadow or eye makeup primer to your eyelids.
3. Use a dark brown eyeliner pen to draw on the eye makeup design.
4. Fill in around the eye with a richly pigmented eyeshadow color and smudge it under the eyes and inner and outer corners.
5. Top off the look with a deep chocolate lip gloss.
“Eye makeup ideas like this one draw you in!”
A Visual Delight Done Right
One of the neatest eye makeup ideas is to use your eye shadow colors in a creative eye makeup look. This eye makeup picture really says it all – it’s a rainbow eye makeup design which takes shimmer makeup to a whole new level.
You might be surprised at just how easy it can be to apply eyeshadow in this manner:
1. Start by using an eyelid primer in white. A white cream eyeshadow will work.
2. Apply your eyeshadow colors by creating stripes of each color from the eyelid up to the eyebrow being careful not to blend.
3. Take a fan makeup brush and very lightly whisk across the eyelid from the inner corner of the eye, outward. You want the blending to be very light.
4. Use an eyeliner to line both upper and lower lids. Extend the eyeliner outward.
5. Finish by applying gold shimmer at the inner and outer corners. In this look a little blue shimmer is placed on top of the magenta on the upper lid and a silver shimmer is used on the inside corner near the nose as well as the top of the brow.
Eye makeup ideas were meant to be fun. Either create contrast with light and dark eye shadow colors or go vivid and bright. Once you have a look you like, take a digital photograph of if and make any refinements you like. You’ll have a perfect makeup look that’s easy to recreate anytime.