How To Put Eyeliner On
Makeup tips to perk up your peepers begin with achieving a smooth surface so your eyeliner design will adhere. Don’t worry, preparation is simple and you’ll be surprised by the results you can get before you even start to apply your eye makeup. Here are two tips to get your eyes ready for eye makeup application:
If you struggle with putting on eyeliner then use this professional model’s technique. You’ll find that it enables you to get a nice smooth line:
* Reduce puffy eyes for beautiful looks.
Eyeliner Ideas To Add Glamour
Eyeliner styles that are fun to do are sometimes reminiscent of old Hollywood. This one is a clean eyeliner style that works great for classic fashion looks. The focus is on the top lid only. It’s typically done on a nude eyelid or one that is made up to appear that way. If you are wearing eyeshadow make sure that it is in the natural eyeshadow color range.
- Begin at the inner corner of your eye and when you move the brush to the outer corner move the line up.
- The line should extend past the outer corner and be an exaggerated line which flips upwards.
- Then make a second line over the first one to add thickness.
Finish off the look by wearing black mascara. Apply mascara with the
smudge proof mascara technique. The difference is that you will want to apply the first coat to all your eyelashes, but then only apply additional coats to the outer eyelashes. Using false eyelashes also works for this look.
Eyeliner Designs To Look Awake
When selecting eyeliner styles for looking wide awake then consider doing this one. It’s a method similar to the one above, but it’s a great look for anytime. It uses two colors of eyeliner – a darker one and a lighter one. The dark will be for the upper lid, the lighter for the lower lid.
- Do your upper eyelid the same as in the first eyeliner look, but use a thick line.
- The line should be barely visible at the beginning and the go to the outer corner and curve up naturally.
- The bottom eyeliner should be very thin and connect.
- Take a light eyeshadow highlighter and line the inner eye area next to your nose. This opens the eye.
If you are using eyeshadow colors then only very light colors should be used, if at all, under your eyes. You’ll find that these makeup tips for eyeliner styles give you a rested appearance instantly.
Eyeliner Tips For Bigger Eyes
You can actually use eyeliner styles to create an even more open style for your eyes. This is a slightly exaggerated style done with a thin line.
- Take your liner and start slightly above the inner corner of your eye with the line flowing gently to the outer corner. Stop before reaching the end of your eye (you want a little flesh at the outer corner to show) and extend the line upward.
- On the bottom lid the trick is to keep from closing in the eye. This is done by not having the color touch the inner eye or outer eye. Let the flesh show at the inner and outer corners and just line like you normally would. If you need to you can touch up by using a flesh color of shadow at the inner and outer corners of your eye.