Makeup Tips For Perfect Eyebrows
Eyebrow shaping is a wonderful way to define your signature look. By using professional makeup tips for designing a perfect eyebrows, you’ll be able to fill in thin brows or modify thick ones. You fake a high arch or if enhance a low one if it suits your makeup style. This is one area where knowing which products and techniques to use can make all the difference in your makeup look.
Eyebrow Shaping Tips
From whisper thin to beautifully thick and full, there is an arch and a look for every woman. This section of makeup tips will help you with the following:
Correct Eyebrow Shape
How To Shape Eyebrows
How To Pluck Eyebrows
Eyebrow Hair Loss
You might think finding the correct frame for your beautiful eyes is complicated, but it’s not!
There are eyebrow shaping kits and simple methods to help you get it right.
“Eyebrow shaping can make your eyes alluring!”
How To Get Perfect Eyebrows
It all begins with evaluating your current eyebrows and selecting your best makeup look. The easiest way to do this is to take a photo of yourself first. When you look at yourself in a photo you tend to be a little more objective than looking in a mirror. It can also help in terms of before and after eyebrow shaping. You’ll know if you’ve gone too thin or need to fill in. Then it’s all about style:
- Find a style you like. This is one of the fun things to do. Start by going through cover photos or close-ups in magazines or online. You might see a couple of themes develop.
- Do you prefer wearing a natural makeup look? A thicker brow is generally seen with natural styles and the arch can be from low to medium.
- Are you into formal makeup? Formal makeup styles call for a well-defined brow. The arch can be low or high, but the look here is clean and polished.
- Dramatic makeup is a style where you can really play with the definition. Create a high arch or put emphasis on the outer line. Sometimes, blondes will find that they need to dye their eyebrows if they’re going with this type of style.
- Fantasy makeup means you can do just about anything to your brows. From fun eyebrow powder colors to total bleaching, it’s a time to experiement.
Once you have evaluated your own brows and you’re ready to style – go slow and do it in stages. It’s much easier to remove little stray hairs and slowly work up to your style than it is to make a dramatic change suddenly. Fortunately, using eyebrow stencils will give you a start.
Most of the kits come with several stencils. There will be one with a low, medium and high arch.
Find the one that most closely matches your own arch to begin with. This will be the basis for your first look.
1. Place the stencil over your own arch and ask yourself this question: “Do I need to fill in thin eyebrows, or do I need to remove eyebrow hair?”
2. If you are still having difficulty, take a white eyeliner pencil. Place the stencil over your brow and fill in with the eyebrow pencil.
3. Then remove the stencil. Now you’ll have a better idea of how much modifying you need to do.
Doing this first evaluation is the most important part of eyebrow shaping. Next, learn to shape eyebrows into a look you’ll love!