Find The Perfect Method For You
Professional Eye Makeup
Eye makeup application tips for achieving a professional look depend on only two things – application method and the product you use. When you decide to apply makeup, there are three ways that work well:
1. Fingers – Preferred for quick application
2. Brushes – Precise application methods
3. Sponges – White wedges can work
There are also three types of products that work well:
1. Creme Eyeshadow – The easiest way to get a smooth look
2. Powder Eyeshadow – Create layers, highlights and shadows
3. Instant Eyeshadow – Quick looks
Remember, the best eye makeup application tips make it easy.
Easy Eye Makeup Application
The absolutely easiest way to narrow down how to put on eyeshadow is to start with the above list. Use the number for application and the same number of the product to get it right. Remember, this is the easiest way, but it’s not the only way.
- Start with fingers and cremes. Professional makeup artists use their fingers to apply creme eyeshadow and it works beautifully. Try it yourself using a very natural bronze eyeshadow for day looks. This works for classic makeup looks as well as dramatic makeup looks. Gold eyeshadow works well for evening looks.
- Brushes and powders work together. Start by using a slanted makeup brush and the directions on how to apply eyeshadow. Once you understand this method, then start adding another makeup brush to your routine. One of the best dramatic eye makeup tips is to use a crease brush with a darker eyeshadow color. It’s a great way to apply a little vivid color and still get an elegant look.
- Sponges and instant eyeshadow are basically makeup fixers that you can use in a pinch. Sponges can blend either creme or powders. Instant eyeshadow can give you a look when you don’t have time to go through your makeup. In fact, a sponge tip applicator can be used after applying instant eyeshadow to blend it out.
- Take the seriousness out of applying your cosmetics by keeping these simple eye makeup application tips in mind. Beauty products are meant to enhance your look and the easiest tips are also the ones that can give you a great look every time.