How To Create A Professional Look
Every day make up done right can make you look and feel great. There are some tricks the pros use to get a look that last for hours. They’re simple to do and these makeup tips will show you how to work them into your routine. First you’ll learn how to apply makeup for a classic style. Then discover how to transform it into a formal look perfect for an evening out. It’s easy!
Every Day Classic Make Up Looks
You know how it is. You get up in the morning and probably almost without thinking swipe on a few makeup products and head out the door. Or do you? Maybe you’re a little behind schedule so you’ve got that extra makeup bag and you make a mad rush for the door and try to get a great look on the way to work or school. It usually doesn’t work out so great. Here are a few pointers to get a classic look with minimum effort.
- Have one classic color that works for your eyes. Brown eyeshadow works for everyone. Mauve or a light purple is a good second option.
- Mascara is a must have item, but do you know that you can use a long lasting mascara that will work for about three days? Another option is to have your eyelashes professionally tinted.
- Eyelash extensions take the guesswork out of applying mascara. You can then opt for just eyeshadow.
- Bronze blush colors or bronze instant tanners will give you a instant healthy look. It’s natural makeup at its best. It works with any look.
- Use a lipstain. You can either use a rollerball lipstain or a lipstain pen. Choose the pen option if you look a perfect makeup look. Then use either a lip gloss or lipstick to top off your look.
Every day make up is uncomplicated. It’s not meant to flashy. There’s a really good option to keep in mind. To create a color coordinated look get a makeup palette. Mauve makeup palettes are the best option for working women. For summer makeup you can change it up a bit and go with a bronze palette.
Transform Every Day Make Up To Formal
Okay, you’ve worn your classic look through the day and now you need to change it up a bit. You need to switch to formal makeup. What do you do? You’ve got options. The first one is simple. Simply reapply your makeup. Here are a few more ideas.
- Take either a deep coral lipstick or red lipstick. Pop it in you purse. When evening comes that one color will rev up your look and give you an elegant style.
- Choose from different eyeliner styles. You might prefer to use a gel eyeliner in black and then add a little fishtail to the outer edges of your eyes.
- Make your own makeup palette. Add three colors, an eye color, blush color and lipstick color that work for you. Keep that little palette tucked in your purse for quick application.
- Go gold. Gold makeup does wonderful things for your face. You can use a gold highlighter or lipgloss over your lipstick and to highlight your eyes. It looks sensational with a tan.
When you want an every day make up look think basics. Put together a kit that works for you. Add one or two special items for sensational looks. You’ll find the right cosmetic colors can make all the difference.