There are some quick and easy to make Christmas gifts that are perfect for giving any time of the year. You can whip up these ideas in no time at all which makes them perfect for last minute giving. It’s even possible that you already have the items need to make them on hand. They’re very easy to put together and when you’re finished you’ll have gifts that look festive and elegant!
Unique Gift Ideas
To begin making your homemade gifts select some of your favorite types of items to give.
Collect makeup samples with all of your online purchases. Most stores give out extra samples at during the holidays.
Separate items that come with “gift with purchase” specials.
Gather together your favorite bath salt recipes and lip balm making ingredients.
“Fill clear bulbs with bath salts for a spa gift!”
How To Make Gorgeous Gifts
The quickest easy to make Christmas gifts are those where you combine pre-made ingredients. Once you have gathered the items listed above select what type of container you would like to put them into. Here are some suggestions:
- Clear Plastic Christmas Ornaments
- Beautifully Decorated Glass Containers with Lids
- Very Small “Cookie Jars” or Porcelain Containers
Remember to use transparent tape to keep the lid on when you wrap your item.
Personalized Christmas Gifts
Now it’s time to combine your gifts and personalize them. This example explains the process using the clear plastic ornaments:
1. Decorate the outside of your ornaments with a gold or silver glitter pen. You can make your gifts more personal by writing the recipient’s name on it. An alternative is to make something like a snowflake design.
2. Add a small ribbon bow to the top of each ornament. If you are giving each one separately then make sure to add a gift tag on it. For an elegant gift you can place three in one box.
3. If the ornaments you chose have only one opening then fill them with bath salts. Large ornaments hold approximately 1 cup of bath salts. Set your ornament in a cup and fill it with a little funnel. If you don’t have a funnel then cut off the tip of an envelop. You can also put the salts in a Ziplock bag and then cut off the end.
4. Fill the ornaments and put the tops back on. To place the item in a box, pad the box with long strips of shredded paper. That way you can pack around the ornaments. It gives it a festive look!
Bath salts are always great to give, but there are other easy to make Christmas gifts that you can whip up in just seconds.
More Easy Christmas Gifts
Gather your makeup samples and a plastic ornament that opens in half. Place different types of skin care and makeup products in it and also different colors of ribbon. Close the ornaments and seal with a tiny piece of clear tape. Everyone loves getting makeup and skin care samples.
Use small porcelain containers for customized lip balm. The ones with the little hinged lids are especially nice. Combine 3 together with different flavors of lip gloss or balm. Adding flavor is easy to do!
You can use variations of these ideas with different types of containers for all your easy to make Christmas gifts!