Tips For Fantasy Eye Makeup
Creative makeup tips can help you achieve a wild and wonderful look with a minimum of effort. The secret is in the products you choose and how you apply them. There are actually several ways to create a fantasy makeup look using only two or three colors. If you want to apply makeup the easy way and get dramatic results then these are the techniques for you.
Costume Makeup Ideas
One of the easiest ways to obtain a creative makeup look that will work with any costume is to focus on your eyes. Create maximum impact by using an eyeshadow palette with just two or three colors. Pick a color from your costume as one and then use black as the other.
Freeform and geometric designs give visual interest and are some of the most striking because they are unusual. Choose a small design from your costume and play it up in your face makeup. The two makeup looks on this page show ideas that are perfect to wear for any wild event and work forHalloween eye makeup looks, too.
A Simply Stunning Design
One main color – purple eyeshadow – can be used for a gorgeous creative makeup look.
1. Start by creating smokey eyes with purple eyeshadow. Apply a highlight just under the eyebrow and at the inner corner of the eye.
2. Apply eyeliner in a thick cat eye makeup look that extends outward and fishtails up at the outer corner. Draw a freeform design from the outer corner of your eye all the way down to your jawbone.
3. Fill in your design with an eyeliner pen or glitter makeup pen.
“Use eyeliner pens like makeup brushes.”
Halloween Eye Makeup
What happens when you only have one color and it’s black? Well, don’t fret – improvise. Do a repeating geometric look. It’s works for Halloween eye makeup looks and you can also use it to create wildvampire makeup looks.
1. First, apply eyeliner above and below your eye and extend it outward to exaggerate. Emphasize your eyebrows.
2. Use a black eyeliner pen to apply a tiny oval pattern above one eyebrow and then below the opposite eye.
3. Create visual interest by selecting several of the spheres and applybody glitter to them using a glitter eye makeup pen.
“An intriguing dark eye makeup look.”
Creative makeup tips are suggestions – take your own looks to the outer realm of makeup. Make the look your own by choosing one or two colors and then finding a pattern that works for you. Then capture the look with your digital camera and add it to your own makeup notebook.