Wild Eye Makeup Wing Designs
Fantasy makeup takes flight with these butterfly makeup tips. Faces adorned with colorful wing designs are perfect for parties, festivals and even Halloween makeup looks. It all depends on the colors you use and the placement. The methods to create this type of look are easier than you might think – Try it and see!
Butterfly Makeup Pictures
Inspiration for creating beautiful butterfly makeup designs can come from a number of places. It’s easy to find ideas and boost your imagination by looking at these types of pictures:
Butterfly Fairy Tattoos
Butterfly Fairy Art
Painting Eye Makeup Wings
The best butterfly face designs create the illusion of wings. It doesn’t have to be an actual wing illustration. For instance, in the photo there is a combination of the outline of wings and the dots commonly seen in a butterfly. It captures the essence of flight and by suggesting a butterfly.
Here are some butterfly makeup tips to get you started:
1. Choose a light color and a very deep color. This butterfly makes great use of the contrast between yellow and a green so deep it looks black.
2. On the inner corner of your eyelids lighten the color even more. This will highlight your eyes.
3. Use the deepest color at the tips of the wings and to lightly outline the sides of the wings.
4. A white line or very light color can be applied to give the wings a separate look. This is done on the outside corner of your eyes going up and down.
5. Take the color you apply for the dots above your eyebrows and use that same color on the tops of your cheekbones. It balances your look.
6. Apply crystal tattoos to the dots. It picks up the light and adds glimmer to your look.
7. This is a great time to wear colorful contacts. Beautiful blues, greens and violets all work with this look. Crazy colored contact lenses are perfect for wild looks.
8. False eyelash strips work for adding more visual interest and you have the option of choosing them in colors, too.
9. Wear your favorite bright lip color and top it off with clear lip gloss to add even more shine.
10. Take a digital photo of your favorite look so you can recreate it or modify it the next time you decide to take flight.
Butterfly makeup is meant for having fun with. Sketch out a design you like and then just change the colors so that each of your favorite butterfly fairies can have their own unique set of wings!